DiLello, longest cocktail party feat. Pretty Green

Pretty Green crowned Drapers Brand of the year!

Pretty Green store opening in London, Carnaby Street

Pretty Green beginning

Pretty Green beginning
Milan

90's compilation

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

 


MILAN - ...and here are my 25 choices (not always the most famous songs) to represent the Nineties (that's when Noel's fans were born...), many memories... 

1. Something Changed (Pulp) 
2. She's In Fashion (Suede), in the 90s the best models 
3. Friday, I’m In Love (The Cure) 
4. Whir (The Smashing Pumpkins) 
5. One And One (Robert Miles, Roberto Concina), reminds me of going to discos 
6. Trash (Suede) 
7. Pick A Part That's New (Italian job) (Stereophonics) 
8. Ten Storey Love Song (The Stone Roses) 
9. You Get What You Give (New Radicals), reminds me of the first jobs 
10. These Are The Days Of Our Lives (The Queen, George Michael, Lisa Stansfield) (live duet)
11. Stay Young (Oasis), of course Noel hates it, reminds me of holidays
12. Born Slippy (Underworld), reminds me of dancing all night
13. Unbreak My Heart (remix) (Toni Braxton), reminds me of the girls in the discos
14. 'O Sole Mio (Luciano Pavarotti, Bryan Adams) (live duet)
15. (I'm Gonna) Cry Myself Blind (Primal Scream)
16. On Your Own (The Verve)
17. Don't Speak (No Doubt)
18. Charmless Man (Blur)
19. Electrolite (R.e.m.), reminds me of university times
20. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night (Bon Jovi), reminds me of Spain
21. Who Is It (Michael Jackson)
22. If It Makes You Happy (Sheryl Crow)
23. Hands (Jewel)
24. California Love (2Pac Shakur), reminds me of discos
25. You'll Follow Me Down (Skunk Anansie)


I forgot for example Aerosmith, here's Hole in my soul
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

posts