MILAN - Compilation of (old) songs about the city of the start of Pretty Green (11 March 2009), city of the first "Beady Eye" gig (Oasis without Noel, 30 May 2000), city of the (would have been) Oasis last gig in history (30 August 2009), city of the best football club in history, capital city of the fashion in the world, etc.
- Milano (Alex Britti, good guitarist)
- Dedicato a te (Giulia) - dedicated to you (Le Vibrazioni [from Milan] - video in Milan, Navigli
- Un romantico a Milano - A romantic in Milan (Baustelle) - video in Milan
- Tu mi ricordi Milano - You remind me of Milan (Ornella Vanoni [from Milan]
- O mia bella Madunina - Oh my beautiful Lady - the statue of Our Lady symbol of the city (Milano anthem) (Giovanni D'Anzi [from Milan] - in Milanese funny dialect language
- Una ragazza in due - A girl for two (I Giganti - the Giants [from Milan] - 60s, a bit inspired by the Beach Boys, those Noel hates... they have too many hits for him...
- Tu sei tutta la mia vita - You are all my life (inno AC Milan anthem, best team in history)
- Milano (Lucio Dalla) (the magic city of moda and mystery)
- Il ragazzo della via Gluck - The boy from Gluck street (Adriano Celentano [from Milan]
- Cinque minuti e poi - Five minutes and then (Maurizio [from Milan] - about airports)
- Innamorati a Milano - In love in Milan (Ornella Vanoni [from Milan]
- Lassa pür ch'el mund el disa * - Let the world talk (Giovanni D'Anzi [from Milan] - in Milanese dialect
- Porta Romana (a square) (Giorgio Gaber [from Milan]
- Ci vuole orecchio - It takes "ear" (Enzo Jannacci [from Milan]
* Let the world talk, but Milan is a great Milan - 'cause many people are jealous of Milan. Popular song in Milanese dialect, also featuring "Gürgünzöla" ahaha Gorgonzola cheese (Liam's favourite)