DiLello, longest cocktail party feat. Pretty Green

Pretty Green crowned Drapers Brand of the year!

Pretty Green store opening in London, Carnaby Street

Pretty Green beginning

Pretty Green beginning
Milan

Stone Roses @ Heaton Park 3rd night

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

MANCHESTER - Lol, that's me when I was a child with stone flowers :) and a blonde girl drinking. Now it's not milk :)
I'm adding more videos to the previous posts, girls flashing tits included, lol.
Noel Gallagher should learn from Beady Eye how to play and sing Oasis songs, but he wanted to sell hotdogs.
The Stone Roses' unofficial fifth member Cressa has hailed the band’s homecoming as "outstanding" and "amazing".
Manchester's indie heroes finished their three-night weekender at Manchester's Heaton Park (July 1) with another triumphant hits set. And backstage, the band’s former guitar tech and dancer told how elated he was at Friday’s show.
He said before the show: "Outstanding. I didn’t come last night because I didn’t see how Friday could be any better, but there’s so much love. I was anticipating possibly a rocky show, but they were awesome. I'm told last night was even better. Hopefully it'll be an upward trajectory and tonight will be even better!"
Cressa was as emotional as the rest of Heaton Park at seeing his old mates reunite. "Obviously it was emotional," he continued, "just to see them. 18 months ago I was saying to people, 'There's three things I want to see before I die; My son grow up to be a grown man, (Manchester) City to win the Premier League and the Roses to play again. I bet I only see one of those', and now in the last year, City have won the league and the Roses are playing again - so two out of three ain't bad."
The Roses thrilled Heaton Park for the third night as their homecoming weekender came to a close, with the band playing their now-familiar set of favourites exploding before the show closed with another spectacular firework display.
Earlier on, Plan B, The Wailers, Mick Jones' Justice Tonight Band, and Dirty North, the local band hand-picked by Reni, performed.

setlist:

I Wanna Be Adored
Mersey Paradise
(Song For My) Sugar Spun Sister
Sally Cinnamon
Where Angels Play
Shoot You Down
Bye Bye Badman
Ten Storey Love Song
Standing Here
Fools Gold
Something's Burning
Waterfall
Don't Stop
Love Spreads
Made Of Stone
This Is The One
She Bangs The Drums
Elizabeth My Dear
I Am The Resurrection




more videos soon
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

posts