DiLello, longest cocktail party feat. Pretty Green

Pretty Green crowned Drapers Brand of the year!

Pretty Green store opening in London, Carnaby Street

Pretty Green beginning

Pretty Green beginning
Milan

Liam Gallagher best frontman of all time, again

Saturday, March 10, 2012

LONDON - from Twitter: wanna thank all for voting me, keep the faith and beware of daftcunts. I mean darkness. LG

ahahaha I bet he was thinking about one...

"If you're a good looking fucker like me, you've got to be down the front, haven't you? If I hold the microphone stand, I feel a bit weak and a bit singerish. But when I put my hands behind my back I feel more power… it feels like it's going to go off at any minute."

LG LeGend.

Voted as best front man of all time, this time for Xfm, a landslide victory and he received twice as many votes as the late Queen star.
Photo: the one behind is Mancini, protesting, lol.

"Sorry, but Liam is just not the greatest frontman of all time."
(Anonymous)

Sorry, but Mister Anonymous is just not the greatest Anonymous of all time.

1. Liam Gallagher (Oasis, Beady Eye)
2. Freddie Mercury (Queen)
3. Dave Gahan (Depeche Mode)
4. Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters)
5. Matt Bellamy (Muse) (fail)
6. Brandon Flowers (Killers)
7. Morrissey (Smiths)
8. Jim Morrison (Doors)
9. Kurt Cobain (Nirvana)
10. Alex Turner (Arctic Monkeys, Last Shadow Puppets)
11. Paul Weller (Jam, Style Council)
12. Mick Jagger (Rolling Stones)
13. Tom Meighan (Kasabian)
14. Eddie Vedder (Pearl Jam)
15. Joe Strummer (Clash, Mescaleros)
16. Ian Curtis (Joy Division)
17. Caleb Followill (Kings of Leon)
18. Ian Brown (Stone Roses)
19. Thom Yorke (Radiohead) (fail)
20. Chris Martin (Coldplay) (fail)

but the greatest frontman is Ennio Morricone :)
I would have added Robert Plant (Led Zeppelin), Richard Ashcroft (Verve), David Bowie (even if he's not from a band), Roger Daltrey (Who)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

posts