DiLello, longest cocktail party feat. Pretty Green

Pretty Green crowned Drapers Brand of the year!

Pretty Green store opening in London, Carnaby Street

Pretty Green beginning

Pretty Green beginning
Milan

I-Day festival: Beady Eye, Stone Roses, the Italian Knebworth :)

Saturday, March 10, 2012

BOLOGNA - The Stone Roses will be in Milan on 17 July, Milano Jazzin' Festival @ Arena Civica. They were here in 1989, John Squire in 1997 supporting Oasis with the Seahorses, and Ian Brown in 2008.
For this other festival, all the bands announced soon (next week), probably Franz Ferdinand too. There should be Liam Gallagher's band with the new album and the Stone Roses. The I-Day festival 2009 (Milan) was the one where Oasis had to perform their last gig ever... but Noel Gallagher left the band two days before.
There were Kasabian, Kooks, Deep Purple, etc.
In 2011: Kasabian, Arctic Monkeys, White Lies, Offspring, Simple Plan, etc.
Noel where will you be while we will be getting high...


Sons of the stage

The roller 

Waterfall


Oasis @ Knebworth with John Squire from the Stone Roses
10-11 August 1996, nights of the falling stars... as Alan said: that's where Oasis should have ended

I was also @ Oasis in Milan 1997 (best fun ever, "flying" over the people), there were the Seahorses as support band (Liam wrote "Love Me and Leave Me" for them), with John Squire.
I was in the central part with my friends and at the first chord all the people moved suddenly and in one second I found myself almost on the front, jumping embraced to people I didn't know. My friends found me at the end, totally soaked. We still have a tape. Unforgettable



‎"Beady Eye puts Noels Album to shame. Beady is Rock n roll. I love Noel, he's amazing but High Flying Birds is weak compared to Beady Eye."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

posts