DiLello, longest cocktail party feat. Pretty Green

Pretty Green crowned Drapers Brand of the year!

Pretty Green store opening in London, Carnaby Street

Pretty Green beginning

Pretty Green beginning
Milan

Lewis Hamilton's into Pretty Green

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

LONDON - 2 years of Pretty Green, its birthday, my birthday too.

After Oasis split, did you ever consider quitting music?

No. No way. Noel, for whatever reasons he’s fucking spinning this week, left the band. We didn’t split up. He decided he wanted to get off and show the world he could turn a light switch on and off and write a tune. Everyone knows he can write songs and he was the main man in Oasis, but obviously that wasn’t enough for him. But I never thought, “That’s me. I’ve had my 18 years or whatever in the sun.” Music has always been a very big part of me. I’m going to do it until the day I die, man. And, hopefully, do some clothes at the same time. And look cool as fuck until the day I die.

Since starting your clothing label Pretty Green, have the free clothes stretched your wardrobe to bursting point?

Yeah, man. Since I started Pretty Green my missus hasn’t been happy. I’ve always had more shoes than her [laughs]. I like my shoes. I just have to go through it every now and again and think, “D’you know what? I’ll give that to charity.” That makes me feel good. There’s loads of fucking cool-looking tramps round our way now, mate.
[lol]

How do you feel about celebrities wearing Pretty Green? [tramps...btw, celebrities, lol]

A few people like it. A lot of footballers, and Lewis Hamilton’s into it. There’s something in there for everyone. The prices could be a little bit expensive for people who haven’t got that much money, which is why we do the Green Label, but the Black Label looks fucking tasty.

Any people you wouldn’t want wearing it?

Well, I would say [Manchester] United players, but they seem to like it a lot so we’ll leave them. Just fucking axe murderers, paedophiles and people like that.

Do you think you’ve mellowed with age?

Yeah, without a doubt. People live in the past — I’m 20 years older than that person they talk about. I’ve still got bits of that guy, but I’ve grown up as well.


Beady Eye, "3three ring circus"
Hamilton's car is number 3 in the Formula 1 circus championship
here "with" Steve McQueen wearing the jacket where the Pretty Green GP jacket took inspiration from
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

posts