DiLello, longest cocktail party feat. Pretty Green

Pretty Green crowned Drapers Brand of the year!

Pretty Green store opening in London, Carnaby Street

Pretty Green beginning

Pretty Green beginning
Milan

best day of my life: Liam gave me as gift the Man City blue cashmere pullover

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

MILAN - Liam gave me as gift a 500£ Man City light blue cashmere pullover yessssssssss (best day of my life, lol!). As Oasis said in "It's good to be free": the little (?) things they make me so happy. All I wanna do is wear a pullover in the colour of the sea, lol.
Well ok maybe not 500 but 300, but it's limited edition and not available anymore, so that's the value, also because it's a gift from him.
Now I can use the Pretty Green case as a pillowslip :)

Strange coincidence, today I was writing on my Milan web: "Leonardo Da Vinci arrived in Milan just as everyone does, in search of fame and fortune" (and beside there's Liam in Milan for the beginning of Pretty Green) "...bearing a gift for the Duke of Milan". That's me! :))

Manchester City blue cashmere pullover. A luxurious heavy gauge 100% cashmere crew neck, woven in Man City blue as a tribute to Oasis beloved home town football team

that Oasis eye predicted Beady Eye :)


Led Zeppelin, Kashmir :)
...my Shangri-La beneath the summer moon...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

posts